Pool/Spa Control Systems
The EasyTouch® Control Systems family offers a new level of control for homeowner's looking for an affordable, easy to use pool/spa control system. EasyTouch® allows full control of all pool/spa features including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor® chlorine generator support. Every EasyTouch system includes an easy to use control panel that is built into the outdoor enclosure. This control panel allows for full system setup, programmability, and everyday operation. In addition, there are several other available remote interface choices. The EasyTouch systems come in a variety of configurations: Pool only or Spa only, Pool/Spa with shared equipment, and also integrated with Pentair's unique IntelliChlor salt chlorine generator.
- New EasyTouch Features include:
- ThermalFlo heat pump integration
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- MagicStream Laminar support
- Control Panel Lockout
- IntelliBrite pool and spa light support
- iS10 spa-side remote support and control of IntelliFlo Pump
- Optinal Controllers for added convenience: Indoor Control Panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a Wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a QuickTouch 4-function wireless remote, a 4-button spa side remote, and iS10 spa-side remote
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button acess from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, senor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Include 150 amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5-1/4 in. D
Advanced automation systems for pool and spa
IntelliTouch® Systems automation offers superior control systems from small to the most ambitious pool and spa designs including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch automation systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus to enable pool owners to create and change programs without complication. Users can choose the Wi-Fi enabled Tablet, the compact Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) or the MobileTouch® wireless (900MHz) control panel to complete their pool and spa automation system.
- ThermalFlo Heat Pump Cooling Support
- iS10 Spa-side control of IntelliFlo pump
- MagicStream Laminar support
- Control panel lock-out
IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suite individual needs including:
- ScreenLogic® User Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices including PDA and Tablets. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch users to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair's IntelliChlor®, Goldline, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch Personal Digital wireless control panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo pumps – IntelliFlo® is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo's speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible - up to 90% over conventional pumps.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up with Pentair, IntelliBrite®, SAm® , SAL®, and/or FIBERworks®. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another. 1
IntelliTouch systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to contol any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added beefit, user-confiurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Marco possibilities where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up “themes” with custom names all with one press of a single button.
IntelliTouch users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerilite and SpaBrite up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Dimmer Module (P/N 520406). The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay lcoation. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.