Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Material, Vertical Grid, D.E.
FNS® Plus Filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability. The top manifold design features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing.
- Superior strength
- Service-Ease™ grid pack
- Continuous High Flow™ internal air relief*
- 100% factory tested
- Top-to-bottom backwash
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- Tension Control™ clamp
- Black valves and plumbing
- 1-1/2in. bottom clean out port
- 7-1/2in. centerline bulkhead fittings
The crystal clarity of D.E. with cartridge convenience
The Highest Water Clarity with the Lowest Amount of Fuss. Quad D.E.® Filters combine the finest filtration available for the most sparkling clear water with the convenience and easy-cleaning features usually found only in a cartridge filter. Four easily accessible and removable D.E. cartridges simplify maintenance and save time.
An Eco Select™ Brand Product: Water flows very efficiently through Quad D.E.® Filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
- Easily removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
- Water flows through the Quad D.E.® Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
- Protected by U.S. Patent Pending 4,995,523 , 5,190,651 , 5,753,071 and 6,036,853