5g Color LED
Underwater LED Lights for Swimming Pools and Spas
IntelliBrite® automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology is the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite offers super efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest LEDs available in underwater pool and spa lights - up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitior's lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening — blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shos” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
The first, brightest and world's number one choice for automated color-changing spa lights
Automated color in a compact package? Now your customers can enjoy the dramatic color lighting effects of SAm® in their spa. SAL® Spectrum AquaLight® produces the same revolutionary 7-color spectrum as our SAm light, but it comes in a compact package. Especially designed for spas, SAL provides breathtaking color at the flip of a switch just like SAm. And if your customer has a pool/spa combination, they'll be glad to know that SAL easily synchronizes with SAm and PG2000® FreedomSync models to provide a uniform display of ever-changing aquatic color.
- Swimming colors available when used with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch System
- Produces same dramatic color mix as SAm® light
- Synchronizes with SAm® and FIBERworks® PG2000®
- Controlled by a single light switch
- Color roll or hold on a color
- 4,000-hour lamp life reduces relamping frequency
- Fits Pentair small plastic or small stainless steel niches
- Simple 3-wire connection for quick professional installation
- Swimming colors available when used with IntelliTouch and EasyTouch Systems
- Auto-color-roll w/IntelliTouch and EasyTouch synchronizes with PG2000®
- UL Listed in full-size Pentair Pool Products/PacFab/American/Purex niches
- Brilliant colors with Exclusive Spectrum Color Roll and Hold on custom color
- Controlled by a single switch
- White light equivalent of 300W Amerlite
- 4,000 hour halogen bulb life
- Simple 3-wire connection
- Color synchronization standard
- Great for new installations and for replacement of any Pentair Pool Products pool light
The world standard of reliability for pool lighting
Amerlite®, the world standard of reliability for underwater lights, features a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8 in. prismatic tempered glass lens, and stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlites are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products, American, PacFab and Purex niches.
- World standard of reliability
- Stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp
- Superior light diffusion
- Prismatic tempered lens
- Gold diffused low water cutoff
- Medium blue lenses available
- Plastic snap-on face rings available for s/s lights
Providing big lighting performance for smaller pools and spas
The AquaLight® uses halogen quartz bulbs and designed for installation in small plastic or stainless steel Pentair niches. The light shell is high-quality stainless steel and the lens is Prismatic tempered glass.
- Prismatic tempered glass lens
- Stainless steel housing
- Easy service stainless steel clamp
- Halogen-quartz lamp
- Gold diffused low water cutoff
- Easy to service
- Plastic snap-on face rings and colored-lenses available