IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved
Rainbow Automatic Chlorine/Bromine Feeders
Years of customer use and satisfaction have proven Rainbow feeders to be the performance leader in pool & spa chemical dispensers.
- 300 and 320 series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 320 Series. For permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas. Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment. Standard with 2 in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1-1/2 in.
- 300 Series. Retrofits into existing pools or spas. Operates on pressure side of pump. Uses 1/4 in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings.